MVC3 - Deadpool MVC3 - Deadpool

Wow

Brilliance... *Clap clap clap* *wipe away tear*

Gurl Gamers Gurl Gamers

Yep

I knew a girl just like this, and yes, it was about this annoying.

[KK] Obama is a CAT [KK] Obama is a CAT

For some reason

I can't stop watching.

Magyar responds:

good.

Civilizations Wars Ice Civilizations Wars Ice

Love the Game!

I was a fan of the original, and this one is even better. However, there seems to be this glitch where I could only play it once. When I tried to get back on newgrounds to reload it I get taken to a blue screen with nothing on it. I don't seem to be the only one having this problem either, since I see other people complaining about it on bubblebox.com.

tjcarlos responds:

It was problem with wrapper, that we have to use, but I uploaded version without it, and everything should work fine now. Thanks for playing)

BounceCollect BounceCollect

Fun

I like the physics and the point system. All in all, it doesn't have a lot of replay value. However, it makes me look forward to what you do in the future!

Interlocked Interlocked

Great, but...

I hit a game breaking glitch on stage 11 where the blocks fused together and wouldn't break away from each other.

FF8 Eyes on Me (dnb remix) FF8 Eyes on Me (dnb remix)

Well

It was a wonderful butchering of a beautiful song.

Quarl responds:

Qwhy thank you.

Truth or Dare Truth or Dare

Wow

I think you guys are my new favoiret band, thank you, for exsisting.

Behind The Walls Behind The Walls

Wonderful.

It sounds absolutly great man.

Disconsolate-One responds:

Thanks~

Glad you liked~

Linda at the Beach Linda at the Beach

Great

Your a wonderful artist. However, her face is rather round unlike a normal human or anthropic skull. Was this done on purpose? Anyway, good job. You plan on making any new games with her? I would love to help you code if you need an assistant and/or programmer.