Civilizations Wars Ice Civilizations Wars Ice

Love the Game!

I was a fan of the original, and this one is even better. However, there seems to be this glitch where I could only play it once. When I tried to get back on newgrounds to reload it I get taken to a blue screen with nothing on it. I don't seem to be the only one having this problem either, since I see other people complaining about it on bubblebox.com.

tjcarlos responds:

It was problem with wrapper, that we have to use, but I uploaded version without it, and everything should work fine now. Thanks for playing)

BounceCollect BounceCollect

Fun

I like the physics and the point system. All in all, it doesn't have a lot of replay value. However, it makes me look forward to what you do in the future!

Interlocked Interlocked

Great, but...

I hit a game breaking glitch on stage 11 where the blocks fused together and wouldn't break away from each other.

Alice is Dead - Ep 3 Alice is Dead - Ep 3

Great, but yet so empty.

I felt cheated out of a real ending. You left the plot completely open and you didn't explain many of the new plot elements you introduced in this game. I kind of felt like it could have been longer with a much better ending.

Meet'N'Fuck: SniperMaiden Meet'N'Fuck: SniperMaiden

Best

That was the best troll video I have seen in a while.

SirCannabisClock responds:

People think this is a useless review.

Primary Primary

Clock Crew Inspiration?

Interesting, but this reminds me of the clock crew's "the void" in concept. In which the color clocks had to repel the void. Take inspiration from that or did you know that it existed?

JackSmack responds:

No clue it existed, honestly the Void had been used in several things I'm sure. But we didn't draw inspiration from anything in particular for the name.

Furry Hentai Enema Furry Hentai Enema

Totally awesome.

I am not much of a fan of enema, but the spanking mini game with the female was worth it. I have actually been considering programming a spanking game too because I feel there has been a lack of them. I never got around to it (although this did inspire me again), I have been far too busy. If you get the time you should consider making it into a full game. It would be awesome.

K Fox and the Magic Sword K Fox and the Magic Sword

Solid first try.

I like the concept, and I think with a lot of polishing it could be a great second go if you want to try at it again or make a sequel. First, I saw a few strange spawning glitches, you may want to fix these. Second, try and make combat a bit more interesting, I couldn't seem to find the effectiveness of punch. Make the animations a little smoother. Make the backgrounds a little more solid, it felt like she was floating sometimes. I hope this helps, and I really hope you continue.

Savage Huskies Savage Huskies

This game was of amazing quality.

Why the hell is it's score so low!?

Tower Defence V3 :D Tower Defence V3 :D

Interesting

It could use more sound and more balancing work. It could also use some more towers, effects, maps, better backgrounds, etc. However, this is a great engine and I can see this evolving into a very good game. One thing I would also like is an ability to un-select things. Very solid game, I hope the next one brings even more improvements. Good work.

Jordman23 responds:

to un select things u click on the brown path :D but thanks for the great review