MVC3 - Deadpool MVC3 - Deadpool

Wow

Brilliance... *Clap clap clap* *wipe away tear*

Gurl Gamers Gurl Gamers

Yep

I knew a girl just like this, and yes, it was about this annoying.

[KK] Obama is a CAT [KK] Obama is a CAT

For some reason

I can't stop watching.

Magyar responds:

good.

Zone14 ep001 Zone14 ep001

Pretty good.

The animation was fairly solid and it was a funny short. It seems to be rated low just because it is little offensive. However, if it isn't offensive, it isn't worth doing.

That hat looks bad. That hat looks bad.

Not bad

I liked it. I would look for another job if I were you. That employee seems a bit creepy. I think It was a little too short for a newgrounds movie though. I look forward to your future work.

Operation Neptune: Part 2 Operation Neptune: Part 2

Awesome work!

Great script! I really liked the story and the awesome effects you added in. My only complaint is that the graphics could have been a little better.

9voltproductions responds:

Thanks for your compliment on the script. I plan to boost my graphics in my next cartoon... maybe have some hand drawn stuff.

Akuma VS Ryo Akuma VS Ryo

You tried

I have a few complaints. One was there was this mysterious. black line in the background. Another complaint was that there were no sound effects. There is also a problem with looping music at the end of the movie

This movie could be longer, and there could be an interesting script to it filled with dialog. Other than that it was clear you tried. I hope your next attempt is a lot better.

merih1996 responds:

first of all thanks for your review.There was a bird flying animation near the black line but it didn't worked.There were no sound effects because i only had some punching and kicking sounds.(i needed some "hadoken" sounds XD) I tried to stop that music at the end but my code didn't worked(i have problems with codes)
I know it's very short because i don't have much free time because of my school.
I didn't planned to make dialogs. I will keep your advise in mind...thanks for watching

Brawl Funnies [Dick 1] Brawl Funnies [Dick 1]

My fellow reviewers fail me once again!

God damn guys! Don't any of you other reviewers have taste anymore? It's been so long since we managed to see a collab that wasn't all lame fart jokes and poor humor. It reminded me of a lot of famous sarcastic British comedy. That music video in the middle titled Rina Chan and the Brawl Boyz had amazing art as well. It was so much like modern music videos; it was extremely impressive. The entire thing was absolutely hilarious because it highlighted all the problems with Newgrounds. If you people can't see that, then I fear for the growth of good movies on this website. It was so nice to see something different for a change. Congrats to all of you who made this!

Yoyo vs FLLFFL Yoyo vs FLLFFL

Wow!

10/10, that blew me away. It is so hard to find a professional stick animator anymore. It was absolutely amazing and it was hilarious. The fight was so well done and original. Using the Yoyo as a weapon was very cool. I hope you make more!

Immortal Kombat! Immortal Kombat!

Hilarious!

That was really funny. I enjoyed how it was so accurate to the way midway actually makes Mortal Kombat sequels. The quote "Mortal Kombat, because we know you will buy it anyway," was great.

Randomini responds:

Thanks! When people make a game, they ought to put some effort into new advances... but they didn't.
*o yea i went thar*